The Cherubim and Seraphim (C & S) Church was established in Nigeria by Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase, through divine prophecy of the Lord, in the year 1925.

Many churches later evolved from the C & S church as established by Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase. Irawo Ogo Jesu (“IOJ”) Olorun O’seunti is one of such churches that grew from the original C & S church.

“Irawo Ogo Jesu” went through some strategic modifications and our church IRAWO OGO JESU OLORUN O’SEUNTI (HOLY GHOST TEMPLE) was born from the reformed “IOJ” on 12th December, 2007.

The church Cathedral built on an expanse plot of land is known as “ADEBAYO AKANDE MEMORIAL CATHEDRAL” in honour of the Late Founder and Primate who slept in the Lord on 2nd July, 1990.